This discussion is locked.
You cannot post a reply to this discussion. If you have a question start a new discussion

EV Chargers located at commercial premises - or lack of?

https://www.cornwalllive.com/news/cornwall-news/touring-electric-coach-stranded-eden-5524525

Oh dear!

The Shell 170 kW charger is a big beast, a couple of those would likely hit the local network? Although perhaps not that day...

Clive
Parents
  • Risibly the Planet Mark Website is suggesting that the reason the bus is still at the Ednen Project & wont be in Cheltenham on the 17th of  June and Swindon on the 18th  June is "rising covid infections"  with no mention at all of 'ran out of juice' ...

I think they are foolish to cover it up - to mislead in this way invites mockery and shows them to be dishonest - they should be more open when there are real problems with this sort of thing. This tour is after all an experiment, and as all good engineers know, you learn far more from the ones that do not go smoothly.

Actually quite I'm impressed it got there from London on one charge to be honest.

Mike.

• Risibly the Planet Mark Website is suggesting that the reason the bus is still at the Ednen Project & wont be in Cheltenham on the 17th of  June and Swindon on the 18th  June is "rising covid infections"  with no mention at all of 'ran out of juice' ...

I think they are foolish to cover it up - to mislead in this way invites mockery and shows them to be dishonest - they should be more open when there are real problems with this sort of thing. This tour is after all an experiment, and as all good engineers know, you learn far more from the ones that do not go smoothly.

Actually quite I'm impressed it got there from London on one charge to be honest.

Mike.

Children
No Data