This discussion is locked.
You cannot post a reply to this discussion. If you have a question start a new discussion

Who needs roads for an EV

https://www.regentcraft.com/

It works by harnessing a concept well-known to pilots – ground effect. This is the cushion created by high-pressure air trapped between wings and the ground or water while flying at low altitude……

The requirements for charging could be interesting?

Clive
Parents
  • Former Community Member
    0 Former Community Member
    Chris,   or just buy an old Land Rover,  very green..embedded carbon footprint is minima,   instead of this consumable.    older cars are greener because they are still here.  the fuel emissions are really low versus manufacturing emissions + shipping and all the other added emissions.   someone tell me I'm wrong....    PS    went to South Korea and the sky was brown.
  • Former Community Member
    0 Former Community Member
    Chris,   or just buy an old Land Rover,  very green..embedded carbon footprint is minima,   instead of this consumable.    older cars are greener because they are still here.  the fuel emissions are really low versus manufacturing emissions + shipping and all the other added emissions.   someone tell me I'm wrong....    PS    went to South Korea and the sky was brown.
Children
No Data