This discussion is locked.
You cannot post a reply to this discussion. If you have a question start a new discussion

Electric Vehicle's Limited Range.

Some top electric cars miss quoted battery ranges by almost a THIRD | Daily Mail Online

Z.

Parents
  • Former Community Member
    0 Former Community Member

Whatever the ins and outs of cold weather etc the simple fact is that any vehicle with a range of less than 1000 miles is eff all use for anything but commuting.

When I was a tad  younger I used to drive up to Scotland after work on a winter Friday - 300 miles - stay in a Youth Hostel, then drive another 100-150 miles to the north on Saturday for some climbing and drive home - 400 miles - on the Sunday.

How would that work out with an EV?

• Former Community Member
    0 Former Community Member

Whatever the ins and outs of cold weather etc the simple fact is that any vehicle with a range of less than 1000 miles is eff all use for anything but commuting.

When I was a tad  younger I used to drive up to Scotland after work on a winter Friday - 300 miles - stay in a Youth Hostel, then drive another 100-150 miles to the north on Saturday for some climbing and drive home - 400 miles - on the Sunday.

How would that work out with an EV?

Children
No Data