This discussion is locked.
You cannot post a reply to this discussion. If you have a question start a new discussion

Which MSc?

Former Community Member
Former Community Member

Evening all,

I've recently completed my BEng (Hons) in Civil Engineering whilst serving in the military as an engineer for the last 13 years. I have aspirations of gaining CEng status and I'm currently looking at potential MSc options.

I'm torn between facilities management, coastal engineering and a more generic civil engineering MSc. I will be completing the MSc part-time while continuing my current job as a military engineer. Any recommendations on which path to choose. Facilities management probably has the most relevance to my current work but coastal engineering is a subject I'm intrigued by.

Any help/advice is greatly appreciated.

Karl

Parents
  • Former Community Member
    0 Former Community Member

Karl,

I've checked the IET list of accredited degrees, and there's no match for the subjects in question. But there are a number of MSc courses available for part-time study. You didn't specify if you were looking for part-time attendance, or distance learning?

You can do an online search for the subject choice you're interested in. I include examples from several universities below:

Cheers,

• Former Community Member
    0 Former Community Member

Karl,

I've checked the IET list of accredited degrees, and there's no match for the subjects in question. But there are a number of MSc courses available for part-time study. You didn't specify if you were looking for part-time attendance, or distance learning?

You can do an online search for the subject choice you're interested in. I include examples from several universities below:

Cheers,

Children
No Data