This discussion is locked.
You cannot post a reply to this discussion. If you have a question start a new discussion

Associate's Degree for a Career

Former Community Member
Former Community Member
Does anyone here work in a professional capacity with only an Associate's degree? 

I have an article that is intended to assist young, or old, students with what the best Associate's degrees are for getting a career as their terminal degree. 

https://successfulstudent.org/best-online-associates-degrees-for-careers/

Real-world advice and examples of people in professional capacities with only an Associate's would be appreciated.
Parents
  • In the UK at least there has been no recognised qualification called an ' Associate's degree' or anything like it, since before WW2, so UK examples will be rare.

I believe the US qualification of that name is similar to S levels, in being beyond  A but less than a BA or BSc.

The Australian one is more like the level of an HND.

Certainly there are engineers who have started at either of  those levels, not just university graduates.

Mike.
  • In the UK at least there has been no recognised qualification called an ' Associate's degree' or anything like it, since before WW2, so UK examples will be rare.

I believe the US qualification of that name is similar to S levels, in being beyond  A but less than a BA or BSc.

The Australian one is more like the level of an HND.

Certainly there are engineers who have started at either of  those levels, not just university graduates.

Mike.
Children
No Data