This discussion is locked.
You cannot post a reply to this discussion. If you have a question start a new discussion

What are the best STEM degrees for careers of the future?

Former Community Member
Former Community Member
I've written an article, which compiles various STEM degrees that show promise for students who want to work in STEM domains. 

https://successfulstudent.org/best-stem-degrees-for-careers-of-the-future/

Did I miss anything? Is there a new or more relevant STEM degree field that's missing?  

Thanks. This website is designed to help students make sense of education. 

Jake
Parents
  • mbirdi:

Hi Arran, 

If you look at the original post above, and click (or tap) on the link, you'll see that they have already listed games and cyber security, and many other STEM based courses. The OP is mainly interested in listing US degree courses, but of course in the UK higher nationals and CGLI courses, as well as commercial courses offered by employers to employees are also available.

It is American. I'm more interested in something specific to the UK with our own economy, and our current and future industries and job market.
  • mbirdi:

Hi Arran, 

If you look at the original post above, and click (or tap) on the link, you'll see that they have already listed games and cyber security, and many other STEM based courses. The OP is mainly interested in listing US degree courses, but of course in the UK higher nationals and CGLI courses, as well as commercial courses offered by employers to employees are also available.

It is American. I'm more interested in something specific to the UK with our own economy, and our current and future industries and job market.
Children
No Data