This discussion is locked.
You cannot post a reply to this discussion. If you have a question start a new discussion

Ditching Electric, Reverting to Diesel.

Parents
  • People may be mithering about the price of gas and I see that two more suppliers went bust this week, but it is bound to have a knock on effect on the price of leccy. The price cap isn't much use if companies which are inadequately hedged have to pay more than the price that they can get.

BTW, has anybody got any idea about Utility Point? They owe me about £200, but although an e-mail has been received, I have heard nothing further. What seems strange is that Neon Reef is still supplying my leccy. Same address, same directors! ?

• People may be mithering about the price of gas and I see that two more suppliers went bust this week, but it is bound to have a knock on effect on the price of leccy. The price cap isn't much use if companies which are inadequately hedged have to pay more than the price that they can get.

BTW, has anybody got any idea about Utility Point? They owe me about £200, but although an e-mail has been received, I have heard nothing further. What seems strange is that Neon Reef is still supplying my leccy. Same address, same directors! ?

Children
No Data