This discussion is locked.
You cannot post a reply to this discussion. If you have a question start a new discussion

STEM-based Christmas present ideas - help!

Hello all,

Does anyone have any STEM-based toys/kits/games they would recommend? If so, please could you post the details below (with links and suggested age-range if possible)? All suggestions welcome for all age ranges!

Thanks in advance,

Amber

Parents
  • Last year I bought a build your own robot kit that was sold in Tesco. I think the age range was 8+? It mentioned STEM on the box and has programming skills for rasberry pi. I also used to get various radio and electronic kits when I was young. You can get them from WH Smiths and places like science centre gift shops, plus a browse online will show some up I'm sure. 

• Last year I bought a build your own robot kit that was sold in Tesco. I think the age range was 8+? It mentioned STEM on the box and has programming skills for rasberry pi. I also used to get various radio and electronic kits when I was young. You can get them from WH Smiths and places like science centre gift shops, plus a browse online will show some up I'm sure. 

Children
No Data