This discussion is locked.
You cannot post a reply to this discussion. If you have a question start a new discussion

I hope the Climate Activists are proud of the effect their lies are having on the younger generation

If this survey is real the messages these young people are receiving are completely wrong.

We need to reduce our impact on our planet but CO2 is a complete red herring. The current ECS (temperature increase for a doubling of CO2 in the atmosphere) is centred around 3°C (IPCC AR6). The 2°C will destroy civilisation is simply made up.

Parents
  • Simon,

‚Consensus’ and ‘Belief’ are not words to do with science, they are words to do with politics and religion.

I am quite happy with the concept of climate change, there is sufficient data to back it up. I support reducing our impact on our planet, reducing the consumption of finite natural resources and improving our use of land and oceans. What I do not support is the scaremongering rubbish and wild demands of the climate activists.

With some joined up thinking we can steadily work on improvements.

We can of course also do it the green way. Let’s shut down the nuclear power plants in Germany so they can burn lots more brown coal. Let’s protest against a coking coal mine in the UK so we can buy the steel for our wind turbines from China with all the added emissions that involves. (The heat for some of the steel making processes can come from electricity or hydrogen but the fundamental process requires carbon).

• Simon,

‚Consensus’ and ‘Belief’ are not words to do with science, they are words to do with politics and religion.

I am quite happy with the concept of climate change, there is sufficient data to back it up. I support reducing our impact on our planet, reducing the consumption of finite natural resources and improving our use of land and oceans. What I do not support is the scaremongering rubbish and wild demands of the climate activists.

With some joined up thinking we can steadily work on improvements.

We can of course also do it the green way. Let’s shut down the nuclear power plants in Germany so they can burn lots more brown coal. Let’s protest against a coking coal mine in the UK so we can buy the steel for our wind turbines from China with all the added emissions that involves. (The heat for some of the steel making processes can come from electricity or hydrogen but the fundamental process requires carbon).

Children
No Data