This discussion is locked.
You cannot post a reply to this discussion. If you have a question start a new discussion

Image Processing Workshop (in German)

A good working knowledge of German and just entering the exciting world of image systems and image processing? Need a fast-track introduction to the technologies involved? How about the Image Processing Congress at the "Hochschule Aalen" on 11th. February 2015?

More information here (German).

Disclosure: I work for the company hosting the website mentioned above and sponsoring the congress, although I am not involved in it myself. 

Howard Gray

Parents
  • Hi Howard,

You should also be able to add this event to the Community's event calender so the event displays on the Vision & Imaging groups homepage.

You can do this by accessing Events in the "In Community" navigation bar on the right of the page whilist in this group, then add event.

• Hi Howard,

You should also be able to add this event to the Community's event calender so the event displays on the Vision & Imaging groups homepage.

You can do this by accessing Events in the "In Community" navigation bar on the right of the page whilist in this group, then add event.

Children
No Data