This discussion is locked.
You cannot post a reply to this discussion. If you have a question start a new discussion

Have a question you need answered? Ask the community!

Former Community Member
Former Community Member
There are plenty of like-minded individuals within the IET Women's Network that may be able to help you with a query so, feel free to add to this thread.
Parents
  • Former Community Member
    0 Former Community Member
    Hey everyone

This is Vijay pursuing my Bachelors in Electrical Engineering  

I have some questions for everyone in this group . How you made your first job ? What are the skills that is required for a fresh graduate to stand out in the crowd ? How did you engage yoursef for professional development ? Is one have to be academically stronger ( like 4/5 GPA ) to get succeed in the job market ? I openly admit that I am not a bright student but I will try to pass the subjects...I often raise myself are you skilled ? I know the answer is not . Especially in India 80% of the engineering graduates are unemplyed ( striving hard to fetch their first job ) Please suggest me what would be the remedy for this crisis ?

looking forward to reply to my queries
  • Former Community Member
    0 Former Community Member
    Hey everyone

This is Vijay pursuing my Bachelors in Electrical Engineering  

I have some questions for everyone in this group . How you made your first job ? What are the skills that is required for a fresh graduate to stand out in the crowd ? How did you engage yoursef for professional development ? Is one have to be academically stronger ( like 4/5 GPA ) to get succeed in the job market ? I openly admit that I am not a bright student but I will try to pass the subjects...I often raise myself are you skilled ? I know the answer is not . Especially in India 80% of the engineering graduates are unemplyed ( striving hard to fetch their first job ) Please suggest me what would be the remedy for this crisis ?

looking forward to reply to my queries
Children
No Data