This discussion is locked.
You cannot post a reply to this discussion. If you have a question start a new discussion

Have a question you need answered? Ask the community!

Former Community Member
Former Community Member
There are plenty of like-minded individuals within the IET Women's Network that may be able to help you with a query so, feel free to add to this thread.
Parents
  • My eldest son is 5 and came home from school with a science book he chose from his school library but promptly told me he had looked through all the science books and not one has a picture of a girl on the front like you mummy! I think the IET should take some initiative here and see if we can do something to recommend to schools particular titles that feature girls on the front????
  • My eldest son is 5 and came home from school with a science book he chose from his school library but promptly told me he had looked through all the science books and not one has a picture of a girl on the front like you mummy! I think the IET should take some initiative here and see if we can do something to recommend to schools particular titles that feature girls on the front????
Children
No Data