This discussion is locked.
You cannot post a reply to this discussion. If you have a question start a new discussion

Have a question you need answered? Ask the community!

Former Community Member
Former Community Member
There are plenty of like-minded individuals within the IET Women's Network that may be able to help you with a query so, feel free to add to this thread.
Parents
  • Hi Everyone. I'm just starting to try using the online communities and have recently returned to work from maternity leave. 

I'm wondering how other recent, new-mothers fit in development activities around family life. I used to go to lots of lectures, site visits and other events in my evenings but don't feel I can do this for the near future as I'd prefer to spend my free time with my daughter and I don't think I can take a one year old along to many events... I know there are plenty of other ways to stay up to date with the industry and develop myself but curious what tips others have. Thanks!
  • Hi Everyone. I'm just starting to try using the online communities and have recently returned to work from maternity leave. 

I'm wondering how other recent, new-mothers fit in development activities around family life. I used to go to lots of lectures, site visits and other events in my evenings but don't feel I can do this for the near future as I'd prefer to spend my free time with my daughter and I don't think I can take a one year old along to many events... I know there are plenty of other ways to stay up to date with the industry and develop myself but curious what tips others have. Thanks!
Children
No Data