This discussion is locked.
You cannot post a reply to this discussion. If you have a question start a new discussion

Introduce yourself!

Former Community Member
Former Community Member
Tell everybody, who you are, what you do and who you would like to connect with.
Parents
  • Former Community Member
    0 Former Community Member
    Hi all,

This is Janice Man. I'm a software verification engineer (contract) working in Munich, Germany. I was born and brought up in Hong Kong. I used to live in the UK for 11years before moving to Munich last May. I've been actively involved in the IET for nearly 10 years. I'm currently a member of the IET Council.

It would be great to have some meetups with IET members/engineers in Germany/EU/Hong Kong. I'm more than happy to organise meetups... Just give me a shout :)
  • Former Community Member
    0 Former Community Member
    Hi all,

This is Janice Man. I'm a software verification engineer (contract) working in Munich, Germany. I was born and brought up in Hong Kong. I used to live in the UK for 11years before moving to Munich last May. I've been actively involved in the IET for nearly 10 years. I'm currently a member of the IET Council.

It would be great to have some meetups with IET members/engineers in Germany/EU/Hong Kong. I'm more than happy to organise meetups... Just give me a shout :)
Children
No Data