This discussion is locked.
You cannot post a reply to this discussion. If you have a question start a new discussion

Introduce yourself!

Former Community Member
Former Community Member
Tell everybody, who you are, what you do and who you would like to connect with.
Parents
  • Hi everyone!

I'm  Anee Tabassum and I've moved to Brno, Czech Republic from the UK about 4 months ago. Currently, I'm on maternity leave but have previously worked in the automation sector for a bit and then mostly in the telecommunications sector in pre-sales roles. At the moment, I'm looking after my 7 month old and hopefully will start Czech language classes next month. 

I've been with the IET since I was an undergraduate (since 2001) and am currently on the Young Professional Coordination Team (YPCT). 

Jo! I certainly understand what you mean about children/family/career dilemmas. :) 

Hi to everyone in EU! Anyone else in Brno/Czech Republic?

Message me if you''d like to get in touch. :)

Regards,

• Hi everyone!

I'm  Anee Tabassum and I've moved to Brno, Czech Republic from the UK about 4 months ago. Currently, I'm on maternity leave but have previously worked in the automation sector for a bit and then mostly in the telecommunications sector in pre-sales roles. At the moment, I'm looking after my 7 month old and hopefully will start Czech language classes next month. 

I've been with the IET since I was an undergraduate (since 2001) and am currently on the Young Professional Coordination Team (YPCT). 

Jo! I certainly understand what you mean about children/family/career dilemmas. :) 

Hi to everyone in EU! Anyone else in Brno/Czech Republic?

Message me if you''d like to get in touch. :)

Regards,

Children
No Data