This discussion is locked.
You cannot post a reply to this discussion. If you have a question start a new discussion

Introduce yourself!

Former Community Member
Former Community Member
Tell everybody, who you are, what you do and who you would like to connect with.
Parents
  • Former Community Member
    0 Former Community Member
    Hi, I'm Lois.

I graduated in Electronic & Electrical Engineering in 1989 and became professionally registered (CEng) in 2006.

I work at a Research & Technology company in Reading as a Software Engineer & Project Manager, with an additional role as Senior Mentor for our graduate development program.

I have two children (currently in yr6 & yr2) and am the primary earner for our family, as my husband is a Stay At Home Dad!

I am also a governor at my kid's primary school, a STEM Ambassador and occasionally I have time to indulge in my hobbies; knitting, quilting and family history!

I am interested in sharing experiences with others, who may have found a different solution to the juggling act required as wife, Mum & professional engineer (in no particular order)...
  • Former Community Member
    0 Former Community Member
    Hi, I'm Lois.

I graduated in Electronic & Electrical Engineering in 1989 and became professionally registered (CEng) in 2006.

I work at a Research & Technology company in Reading as a Software Engineer & Project Manager, with an additional role as Senior Mentor for our graduate development program.

I have two children (currently in yr6 & yr2) and am the primary earner for our family, as my husband is a Stay At Home Dad!

I am also a governor at my kid's primary school, a STEM Ambassador and occasionally I have time to indulge in my hobbies; knitting, quilting and family history!

I am interested in sharing experiences with others, who may have found a different solution to the juggling act required as wife, Mum & professional engineer (in no particular order)...
Children
No Data