This discussion is locked.
You cannot post a reply to this discussion. If you have a question start a new discussion

Introduce yourself!

Former Community Member
Former Community Member
Tell everybody, who you are, what you do and who you would like to connect with.
Parents
  • Former Community Member
    0 Former Community Member

Hi Zuzanna,

Thank you for joining the site.

It may be worth you posting an independent discussion, so that it stands out a little more.

Let me know if you need any help in doing this :)

Jo 

Zuzanna Jakubczak
    :

Hello!

I'm Zuzanna and I'm currently pursuing MSc in HR Management and Organisational Analysis at King's College London. My focus is on diversity policies and retention strategies in the STEM field. I would love to connect with IET members to learn about their career experiences and hear their opinions about various workplace initiatives. 

Zuzanna

• Former Community Member
    0 Former Community Member

Hi Zuzanna,

Thank you for joining the site.

It may be worth you posting an independent discussion, so that it stands out a little more.

Let me know if you need any help in doing this :)

Jo 

Zuzanna Jakubczak
    :

Hello!

I'm Zuzanna and I'm currently pursuing MSc in HR Management and Organisational Analysis at King's College London. My focus is on diversity policies and retention strategies in the STEM field. I would love to connect with IET members to learn about their career experiences and hear their opinions about various workplace initiatives. 

Zuzanna

Children
No Data