This discussion is locked.
You cannot post a reply to this discussion. If you have a question start a new discussion

Introduce yourself!

Former Community Member
Former Community Member
Tell everybody, who you are, what you do, who you would like to connect with and why you joined IET Professional Development, on the My Community platform - what are you hoping to get out of it?

This is a great way to learn more about others and extend your professional network.
Parents
  • Hi,

It's good to see so many of you joining the community and looking to share your experiences.

Timothy F, thank you for sharing your experience about collating your evidence, we stronly encourage those just starting out to use Career Manager for just this purpose.  If you have any queries about the application process then don't hesitate to contact me.

Kind Regards,

Kathryn Bain

Senior Product Advisor (IPD and Mentoring)
  • Hi,

It's good to see so many of you joining the community and looking to share your experiences.

Timothy F, thank you for sharing your experience about collating your evidence, we stronly encourage those just starting out to use Career Manager for just this purpose.  If you have any queries about the application process then don't hesitate to contact me.

Kind Regards,

Kathryn Bain

Senior Product Advisor (IPD and Mentoring)
Children
No Data