This discussion is locked.
You cannot post a reply to this discussion. If you have a question start a new discussion

Introduce yourself!

Former Community Member
Former Community Member
Tell everybody, who you are, what you do, who you would like to connect with and why you joined IET Professional Development, on the My Community platform - what are you hoping to get out of it?

This is a great way to learn more about others and extend your professional network.
Parents
  • I'm Andrew Banks - recently awarded I.Eng. as a consolation of my failed C.Eng. application... here to get some tips to make sure that I'm successful second time around.

I'm an embedded systems/software engineer, and as such am FBCS CITP via the BCS.

I'm also a member of the MISRA C working group, which last month (March 2013) released the latest version of the flagship guidelines.
  • I'm Andrew Banks - recently awarded I.Eng. as a consolation of my failed C.Eng. application... here to get some tips to make sure that I'm successful second time around.

I'm an embedded systems/software engineer, and as such am FBCS CITP via the BCS.

I'm also a member of the MISRA C working group, which last month (March 2013) released the latest version of the flagship guidelines.
Children
No Data