This discussion is locked.
You cannot post a reply to this discussion. If you have a question start a new discussion

Introduce yourself!

Former Community Member
Former Community Member
Tell everybody, who you are, what you do, who you would like to connect with and why you joined IET Professional Development, on the My Community platform - what are you hoping to get out of it?

This is a great way to learn more about others and extend your professional network.
Parents
  • Former Community Member
    0 Former Community Member
    I'm currently building up for EngTech, I think I've done most of my profile if not all, I've come to a stopping point as it's gotten a little 'heavy' for me, so haven't submitted it yet. I will be at some point though this year. I am a qualified Electrician so keeping up with that and the regs that go with it is quite a balancing act in my head. I hope to ask for help here and see what all my options are.

Oh hi!

My name is Nick....

Just went back to CPD and registered intent for EngTech, eek!
  • Former Community Member
    0 Former Community Member
    I'm currently building up for EngTech, I think I've done most of my profile if not all, I've come to a stopping point as it's gotten a little 'heavy' for me, so haven't submitted it yet. I will be at some point though this year. I am a qualified Electrician so keeping up with that and the regs that go with it is quite a balancing act in my head. I hope to ask for help here and see what all my options are.

Oh hi!

My name is Nick....

Just went back to CPD and registered intent for EngTech, eek!
Children
No Data