This discussion is locked.
You cannot post a reply to this discussion. If you have a question start a new discussion

Are you professionally registered? What advice would you share with those starting out on their journey?

How did you find the process for applying for professional registration? What do you wish you had known as you worked toward professional registration?  Did you use Career Manager or a Mentor to help you with the process?

Parents
  • We are considering offering optional CPD certificates to lecture attendees, particularly for more technical lectures, in the hope of attracting a few younger members along.

We usually get a healthy audience, but the majority tend to be retired members. Whilst I don't begrudge them an evening out, I'd like to think we'd something to offer to practicing & early years engineers too.
  • We are considering offering optional CPD certificates to lecture attendees, particularly for more technical lectures, in the hope of attracting a few younger members along.

We usually get a healthy audience, but the majority tend to be retired members. Whilst I don't begrudge them an evening out, I'd like to think we'd something to offer to practicing & early years engineers too.
Children
No Data