This discussion is locked.
You cannot post a reply to this discussion. If you have a question start a new discussion

Are you professionally registered? What advice would you share with those starting out on their journey?

How did you find the process for applying for professional registration? What do you wish you had known as you worked toward professional registration?  Did you use Career Manager or a Mentor to help you with the process?

Parents

• Ronald McMurtrie:

While certificates are record of attendace Alex, they are no proof that anything has actually been learned.

The same could be said of university degrees, the relationship between real talent and academic achievement is tenuous. I attend many technical seminars that I consider valuable CPD, but don't ask me to recall too much of the contents.

If a young engineer attends our lecture on circuit principles, for example, I see no reason why that shouldn't be recognised formally for CPD.

• Ronald McMurtrie:

While certificates are record of attendace Alex, they are no proof that anything has actually been learned.

The same could be said of university degrees, the relationship between real talent and academic achievement is tenuous. I attend many technical seminars that I consider valuable CPD, but don't ask me to recall too much of the contents.

If a young engineer attends our lecture on circuit principles, for example, I see no reason why that shouldn't be recognised formally for CPD.
Children
No Data