This discussion is locked.
You cannot post a reply to this discussion. If you have a question start a new discussion

IET Pakistan Network

It is an IET Pakistan Network but infact it is IET Karachi Network.  Can anyone explain it please.
Parents
  • Dear Dr.Muhammad Ali

Assalam o Alaikum

It is obvious that you are the Community Admin of the IET Pakistan Network.  May i tell you the steps, how to change the name of your community from IET Pakistan Network to IET Karachi Network please.

Start Procedure.

Step 01:  Log in to the IET Communities Website.

Step 02:  Go to IET Pakistan Network.

Step 03:  Click on the "Community Admin" button on the Community Menu at right side.

Step 04:  Under "Detail" Tab (already opened), type "IET Karachi Network" under the column of "Community Name".

Step 05:  Click the "Save" button beneath the currently opened page.

Step 06:  Click on the "My Home" button at the top of the page.

End Procedure.

Thank you and regards,
  • Dear Dr.Muhammad Ali

Assalam o Alaikum

It is obvious that you are the Community Admin of the IET Pakistan Network.  May i tell you the steps, how to change the name of your community from IET Pakistan Network to IET Karachi Network please.

Start Procedure.

Step 01:  Log in to the IET Communities Website.

Step 02:  Go to IET Pakistan Network.

Step 03:  Click on the "Community Admin" button on the Community Menu at right side.

Step 04:  Under "Detail" Tab (already opened), type "IET Karachi Network" under the column of "Community Name".

Step 05:  Click the "Save" button beneath the currently opened page.

Step 06:  Click on the "My Home" button at the top of the page.

End Procedure.

Thank you and regards,
Children
No Data