This discussion is locked.
You cannot post a reply to this discussion. If you have a question start a new discussion

IET Pakistan Network

It is an IET Pakistan Network but infact it is IET Karachi Network.  Can anyone explain it please.
Parents
  • Dear Dr.Muhammad Ali

Assalam o Alaikum

I have discussed said matter in detail with Mr.Robert Allen Community Manager IET UK.  He will look into the matter further.

The point was that as you have admitted that IET Pakistan Network is actually IET Karachi Network.  Therefore, the links of IET Lahore and IET Islamabad at the main page of IET Pakistan depict and make the perception to general visitor that both both IET Lahore and IET Islamabad are under the umbrella of IET Pakistan (Karachi), hence, make confusion.

Besides of all this systematic point,  i hope that we shall cooperate and share our experiences mutually in the best interest of the professions of Science, Engineering and Technology in Pakistan by using the platform of the IET UK.

With kindest regards
  • Dear Dr.Muhammad Ali

Assalam o Alaikum

I have discussed said matter in detail with Mr.Robert Allen Community Manager IET UK.  He will look into the matter further.

The point was that as you have admitted that IET Pakistan Network is actually IET Karachi Network.  Therefore, the links of IET Lahore and IET Islamabad at the main page of IET Pakistan depict and make the perception to general visitor that both both IET Lahore and IET Islamabad are under the umbrella of IET Pakistan (Karachi), hence, make confusion.

Besides of all this systematic point,  i hope that we shall cooperate and share our experiences mutually in the best interest of the professions of Science, Engineering and Technology in Pakistan by using the platform of the IET UK.

With kindest regards
Children
No Data