This discussion is locked.
You cannot post a reply to this discussion. If you have a question start a new discussion

Collaboration between IET & volunteers

I've raised the issue of collaboration between the IET staff and volunteers before, and the fact that IET development managers and other staff are working within the regions without keeping the local volunteers informed. They set up business and academic partnerships, promote the IET as a body, and run local events, but all without letting the local boys know what they are doing. I've just discovered that the IET are running a local registration event, less than a week away, and I learned of it from another body. Why? The IET knows what the local volunteers are doing, CRM's see to this, so why not feed information the other way too.

I like to refer to it as "mushroom syndrome", keep us in the dark and feed us... compost?
Parents
  • The IET advertise all events, however an individual member has to opt-in to receive this information. It is worth taking some time to craft this information filter so that you are informed about what you are interested in - no more and no less. Each individual community can be set up with unique and different choices You can, of course change this at any time. Hope that helps!
  • The IET advertise all events, however an individual member has to opt-in to receive this information. It is worth taking some time to craft this information filter so that you are informed about what you are interested in - no more and no less. Each individual community can be set up with unique and different choices You can, of course change this at any time. Hope that helps!
Children
No Data