This discussion is locked.
You cannot post a reply to this discussion. If you have a question start a new discussion

SoCal Feedback & Ideas

As a Local Network we need your ideas and opinions on what we should do more of, what we should do less of and anything else that we as a Local Network should be doing to help make us successful.

​What would you like us to do to help meet you needs as an IET member or guest at our events?
Parents
  • Former Community Member
    0 Former Community Member
    I'm new to this side of the country and it took me a while to get involved with the community here (mainly because I hadn't thought of looking!), but I think a routine meet up might have helped. Maybe a social every month or couple of months for brunch?

Gav

P.S. Yes, I know using brunch in this context suggests that I am going native.
  • Former Community Member
    0 Former Community Member
    I'm new to this side of the country and it took me a while to get involved with the community here (mainly because I hadn't thought of looking!), but I think a routine meet up might have helped. Maybe a social every month or couple of months for brunch?

Gav

P.S. Yes, I know using brunch in this context suggests that I am going native.
Children
No Data