This discussion is locked.
You cannot post a reply to this discussion. If you have a question start a new discussion

Community Energy Cooperatives & Decentralised Generation

Any IET members who have specific knowledge on either of these 2 topics, I would love to hear from you.

I am looking to help create a new community owned energy cooperative in my local area, could be an exciting and interesting project to be involved with, its in the very early stages, but every journey starts with a single step...

I thought that the IET would have helpful information for those looking into this area, but perhaps I was wrong or I am looking in the wrong place. If anyone knows of useful website links, please reply below.

www.facebook.com/SpelthorneEnergy

www.twitter.com/SpelthorneE

Regards, Ian Coggan CEng MIET
Parents
  • An interesting report on the problems of global temperature measurement and the related uncertainties.

I certainly think that we should reduce our consumption of finite resourses, but trying to base the reduction on dubious science will only create more problems in the longer term.

Best regards

Roger
  • An interesting report on the problems of global temperature measurement and the related uncertainties.

I certainly think that we should reduce our consumption of finite resourses, but trying to base the reduction on dubious science will only create more problems in the longer term.

Best regards

Roger
Children
No Data