This discussion is locked.
You cannot post a reply to this discussion. If you have a question start a new discussion

Welcome and Introduce Yourself

Welcome to the Internet of Things (IoT) network discussion page on Engineering Communities!
This is a thread to introduce yourself to your fellow network members. We’d love to hear more about you so here are a few questions to start you off:

Name:
Brief career history:
What interests you about IoT:
Other interests:

Parents
  • To Alex and Natalia,
    Is it possible to create a new TPN, based on the IoT?
    I wanted to suggest that, I don’t think that Cyber Security should be linked to the IoT or vice versa. Happy to debate that separately. But, I think that the IoT is sufficiently important enough to justify its own TPN.
    In terms of the value of my opinion, I don’t know how credible my technical opinions are. As per my introduction, I have been “out” of this area for 30 years. I am working to catch up.
    Regards
    Mike

• To Alex and Natalia,
    Is it possible to create a new TPN, based on the IoT?
    I wanted to suggest that, I don’t think that Cyber Security should be linked to the IoT or vice versa. Happy to debate that separately. But, I think that the IoT is sufficiently important enough to justify its own TPN.
    In terms of the value of my opinion, I don’t know how credible my technical opinions are. As per my introduction, I have been “out” of this area for 30 years. I am working to catch up.
    Regards
    Mike

Children
No Data