This discussion is locked.
You cannot post a reply to this discussion. If you have a question start a new discussion

Introduce yourself!

We've noticed a lot of new people joining this Community and we thought it would be great for us all to introduce ourselves.

Tell everybody who you are, what you do, who you would like to connect with and why you joined IET Volunteering on the Engineering Communities platform - what are you hoping to get out of it? 

This is a great way to learn more about volunteering at the IET and extend your professional network.
Parents
  • Hello sir/madam ,

Iam kannan.B having 10 years experience in Instrumentation and Control Design engineering.

I have worked for the companies Oil tech engineering , Schlumberger, Larsen and Toubro, Exxon Mobil, Neste Jacobs.

Expertise in  Basic/Detail engineering , Field engineering , SIL verfication, LOPA, Hazop , SIL determination , FTA , Control system etc.

iam Holding TUV SUD Funtional Safety Professional license to perform SIL Analysis for Instrumentation/control system.

My hobbies are playing cricket, reading books, Playing Shuttle etc.

Keep in touch for any volunteering and for the presentation.

regards,

kannan

• Hello sir/madam ,

Iam kannan.B having 10 years experience in Instrumentation and Control Design engineering.

I have worked for the companies Oil tech engineering , Schlumberger, Larsen and Toubro, Exxon Mobil, Neste Jacobs.

Expertise in  Basic/Detail engineering , Field engineering , SIL verfication, LOPA, Hazop , SIL determination , FTA , Control system etc.

iam Holding TUV SUD Funtional Safety Professional license to perform SIL Analysis for Instrumentation/control system.

My hobbies are playing cricket, reading books, Playing Shuttle etc.

Keep in touch for any volunteering and for the presentation.

regards,

kannan

Children
No Data