This discussion is locked.
You cannot post a reply to this discussion. If you have a question start a new discussion

Welcome and Introduce yourself

Welcome to the Cyber Security discussion page on Engineering Communities!

This is a thread to introduce yourself to your fellow network members. We’d love to hear more about you so here are a few questions to start you off:

Name:
Brief career history:
What interests you about cyber security:
Other interests:
Parents
  • Good Afternoon,

Im Scott and I am currently an Information Services Manager. My other roles include Information Technology Security Officer, Information Manager and I am the lead for our Distributed Cyber Protection Team.

I have a keen interest in defensive cyber operations as well as network monitoring and performance (IDS, IPS, WAN accelleration and packet shaping).

I am relatively new to the field of cyber security and I am always looking for opportunities to improve my knowledge and skills with courses, seminars, webinars etc.
  • Good Afternoon,

Im Scott and I am currently an Information Services Manager. My other roles include Information Technology Security Officer, Information Manager and I am the lead for our Distributed Cyber Protection Team.

I have a keen interest in defensive cyber operations as well as network monitoring and performance (IDS, IPS, WAN accelleration and packet shaping).

I am relatively new to the field of cyber security and I am always looking for opportunities to improve my knowledge and skills with courses, seminars, webinars etc.
Children
No Data