This discussion is locked.
You cannot post a reply to this discussion. If you have a question start a new discussion

TEDx event - University of Leeds

Hi,

I am organising a TEDx event on the 20th of April at Univerisity of Leeds , where I graduated not even one year ago.

I was wondering whether the IETcould be one of the sponsor of the event by providing some goodie bags with pens/paper clips etc. inside/ or by providing a small financial support (200-300£) at the very maximum.

I am looking for around 180 goodie bags and I am sure this isn't a great effor for such an organisation like the IET. Does anyone know who I should talk to, in order to gather more information and to make this happenning?

I also beleive that it would be a great exposure for the IET in such a big university as Leeds.

http://tedxleedsuniversity.co.uk/ info at the link.

Thanks in advance,

Best,

Giovanni
Parents
  • Hi Dan,

Thank you very much for the message! Although you offer is very kind, I spoke with the event organiser and if you want to help and interact with the event you need to apply for a volunteer position on the website. On the other hand, should you have any offer/option for the goodie bags, you'll be made official sponsor of the event and therefore you'll be able to interact and partecipare actively. 

All the best,

Giovanni
  • Hi Dan,

Thank you very much for the message! Although you offer is very kind, I spoke with the event organiser and if you want to help and interact with the event you need to apply for a volunteer position on the website. On the other hand, should you have any offer/option for the goodie bags, you'll be made official sponsor of the event and therefore you'll be able to interact and partecipare actively. 

All the best,

Giovanni
Children
No Data