This discussion is locked.
You cannot post a reply to this discussion. If you have a question start a new discussion

This Systems Engineering Community

Former Community Member
Former Community Member
Hi everyone

Are you a bit frustrated that in a society as large as the IET, and for a topic as vital as systems engineering, this community is effectively dead? It has over 500 members but nobody raising topics for discussion - challenges, queries, successes, seeking advice etc. As an experienced systems engineer, an IET Fellow, a BAE Systems Engineering Fellow and Immediate Past-President of INCOSE I really want to help generate some interaction here for the good of everyone, 

Is there anyone else listening who would like to work with me to help make something happen?

Alan Harding CEng FIET MINCOSE
Parents
  • Former Community Member
    0 Former Community Member
    Alan thanks for challenging the community. I am happy to take part in discussions. It's a very important piece of engineering and I am in no doubt that implementation  sets apart projects that are a success from ones that are complete failures.
  • Former Community Member
    0 Former Community Member
    Alan thanks for challenging the community. I am happy to take part in discussions. It's a very important piece of engineering and I am in no doubt that implementation  sets apart projects that are a success from ones that are complete failures.
Children
No Data