This discussion is locked.
You cannot post a reply to this discussion. If you have a question start a new discussion

Welcome and Introduce Yourself

Welcome to the Railway discussion page on Engineering Communities!

This is a thread to introduce yourself to your fellow network members. We’d love to hear more about you so here are a few questions to start you off:

Name:
Brief career history:
What interests you about railway engineering
Other interests:

Parents
  • Hello All,

My name is Amber Thomas and I am a Commissioning Editor with the IET, working on Engineering and Technology Reference (an online collection of peer-reviewed, industry based technical articles and case studies). I joined this group to find out more about rail engineering. I would love to connect with members of this group who might be interested in writing or reviewing articles on rail topics, or who might be able to have an informal chat and give me more of an overview of the industry and a nod towards any important topic areas I should be considering. 

Lovely to "meet" the members of this group, albeit electronically, and I look forward to speaking with or working with some of you in the future. If anyone in this group is interested in writing, please visit/join the author community (https://communities.theiet.org/communities/home/534) or contact me directly to discuss further.

With good wishes,

Amber

Commissioning Editor: Engineering & Technology Reference

T:  +44 (0)1438 765536

E:  athomas@theiet.org

Michael Faraday House, Six Hills Way, Stevenage, SG1 2AY, United Kingdom
  • Hello All,

My name is Amber Thomas and I am a Commissioning Editor with the IET, working on Engineering and Technology Reference (an online collection of peer-reviewed, industry based technical articles and case studies). I joined this group to find out more about rail engineering. I would love to connect with members of this group who might be interested in writing or reviewing articles on rail topics, or who might be able to have an informal chat and give me more of an overview of the industry and a nod towards any important topic areas I should be considering. 

Lovely to "meet" the members of this group, albeit electronically, and I look forward to speaking with or working with some of you in the future. If anyone in this group is interested in writing, please visit/join the author community (https://communities.theiet.org/communities/home/534) or contact me directly to discuss further.

With good wishes,

Amber

Commissioning Editor: Engineering & Technology Reference

T:  +44 (0)1438 765536

E:  athomas@theiet.org

Michael Faraday House, Six Hills Way, Stevenage, SG1 2AY, United Kingdom
Children
No Data