This discussion is locked.
You cannot post a reply to this discussion. If you have a question start a new discussion

What activity would you like to see from the Robotics and Mechatronics TPN?

What kind of activity would you like to see from the Network? Are there are any particular subjects or hot topics you would like us to hold an event on? Any speakers who you would be interested to hear from? Let us know here. We'd very much like to hear from you!
Parents
  • Hi Paul,

Thanks very much for your thoughts! Lots for us to think about there. Robo-Ethics is definitely an area we are looking to delve into this year. In fact, we are running an event in February which has a healthcare theme 'Robot Ethics: Advances and Challenges in Medical Robots'. As you highlighted, the subject covers a far greater field than just healthcare so perhaps we can look to see what other areas we can cover.

I'm sure our Standards team would be very interested to hear your views on the Standards Unification so I'll make sure to pass your comments on to them.
  • Hi Paul,

Thanks very much for your thoughts! Lots for us to think about there. Robo-Ethics is definitely an area we are looking to delve into this year. In fact, we are running an event in February which has a healthcare theme 'Robot Ethics: Advances and Challenges in Medical Robots'. As you highlighted, the subject covers a far greater field than just healthcare so perhaps we can look to see what other areas we can cover.

I'm sure our Standards team would be very interested to hear your views on the Standards Unification so I'll make sure to pass your comments on to them.
Children
No Data