This discussion is locked.
You cannot post a reply to this discussion. If you have a question start a new discussion

E&T Magazine article: 'Hidden Figures' - uncovering the truth of women and STEM

Just in case you missed it, here is a link to a great article in E&T Magazine about some women in STEM through history: https://eandt.theiet.org/content/articles/2017/02/hidden-figures-uncovering-the-truth-of-women-and-stem/ 

Enjoy!
Parents
  • Former Community Member
    0 Former Community Member
    I cannot wait to watch this film!

I am the organiser of the Bristol (and South West) Women In Robotics network. As our next event, we have collaborated with a local cinema so that we will have a screening of the film, followed by discussion and Q&A with women working in Science and Engineering. I chose this event to be public, instead of only for our network, so that we can invite people that are interested in hearing our views, challenges and why not, learn about our work and research.

It is happening on the 15th of March, if you are around, please let me know and I will give you more info.
  • Former Community Member
    0 Former Community Member
    I cannot wait to watch this film!

I am the organiser of the Bristol (and South West) Women In Robotics network. As our next event, we have collaborated with a local cinema so that we will have a screening of the film, followed by discussion and Q&A with women working in Science and Engineering. I chose this event to be public, instead of only for our network, so that we can invite people that are interested in hearing our views, challenges and why not, learn about our work and research.

It is happening on the 15th of March, if you are around, please let me know and I will give you more info.
Children
No Data