This discussion is locked.
You cannot post a reply to this discussion. If you have a question start a new discussion

Hello and introductions

Welcome to the Nuclear Engineering (NE) network discussion page.

I have created this thread to give you a place to introduce yourself to the network.

Here are a few suggestions:
  • Name:

• Career/ background:

• What interests you about NE?

• Any topics you would like us to explore?

Parents
  • Hi,

I'm Paul, I'm a Mechanical Team Lead for the Power, Process and Nuclear division of Mott MacDonald Ltd. 

My involvement with the nuclear industry has been designing auxiliary systems for nuclear power plant, coolant systems for large scale experimental nuclear facilities and leading the mechanical and process engineering of these systems.

Nuclear engineering is a fascinating area of engineering with many facets, the variety and potential complexity is what interests me.

Topics would be SMRs, fusion reactors and waste.

• Hi,

I'm Paul, I'm a Mechanical Team Lead for the Power, Process and Nuclear division of Mott MacDonald Ltd. 

My involvement with the nuclear industry has been designing auxiliary systems for nuclear power plant, coolant systems for large scale experimental nuclear facilities and leading the mechanical and process engineering of these systems.

Nuclear engineering is a fascinating area of engineering with many facets, the variety and potential complexity is what interests me.

Topics would be SMRs, fusion reactors and waste.

Children
No Data