This discussion is locked.
You cannot post a reply to this discussion. If you have a question start a new discussion

Training Webinars for IET Local Network / Young Professional Network / OnCampus Network Volunteers

Hello

The IET offers various volunteer roles to its members. 

As a first step, a general volunteer induction training webinar is offered to all kind of volunteers plus infoware account is created regarding Data Protection and IET Policies awareness.

Then a specific online training webinar is also offered to some (not all) volunteer roles, like Professional Development Mentor, Professional Review Interviewer etc.  On the other side, I have noticed that no any such kind of training webinars are offered to Local Network or Young Professional Network or OnCampus Network Volunteers.

I would highly recommend that "Online Training Webinars for Network Volunteers" may also be designed and offered to each Network Volunteer Roles like Chairman, Vice Chairman, Secretary, Treasurer, Media Manager, Event Manager, Marketing Manager etc.  By getting such initial training, these volunteers can play a more effective role.  Moreover, a Training Certificate may also be provided to them.

Thank you.

Parents
  • Hi Nouman Abid Chuhan‍ 

There is already lots of training available for LN volunteers (Treasurer training, Event calendar training etc ) I would strongly recommend that you or any volunteer who would like training/guidance on how to perform your volunteer role to contact your IET staff contact who can give you some guidance and arrange training for you. Different types of volunteers have different IET staff contacts but for the Local Networks it will be either your Local Network Manager or your Community Manager depending on which Local Network you volunteer for.

Hope that helps?

Lisa
  • Hi Nouman Abid Chuhan‍ 

There is already lots of training available for LN volunteers (Treasurer training, Event calendar training etc ) I would strongly recommend that you or any volunteer who would like training/guidance on how to perform your volunteer role to contact your IET staff contact who can give you some guidance and arrange training for you. Different types of volunteers have different IET staff contacts but for the Local Networks it will be either your Local Network Manager or your Community Manager depending on which Local Network you volunteer for.

Hope that helps?

Lisa
Children
No Data