This discussion is locked.
You cannot post a reply to this discussion. If you have a question start a new discussion

In Space no one can hear you Scream!

One of our Network volunteers has tweeted this link to a great podcast which is all about Sound in Space by Twenty Thousand Hertz, which is why I couldn't resist using the byline from the Alien film as the subject matter!

One of my prized possessions is a sound mirror recording on paper backed magnetic tape of Sputnik passing overhead.  I just wondered if any of our community members have any interesting sound recordings related to space?
Parents
  • Sorry Deborah-Claire McKenzie‍ , no space recordings but this has to be my favourite movie trailer of ALL time... smileyheart

No dialogue, cinematic, engaging, quick succession cut transitions to build anxiety, never actually seeing the cause of the fear....

Not like modern trailers that are 10 minutes long and after watching it you feel like you've already seen the entire film anyway....
  • Sorry Deborah-Claire McKenzie‍ , no space recordings but this has to be my favourite movie trailer of ALL time... smileyheart

No dialogue, cinematic, engaging, quick succession cut transitions to build anxiety, never actually seeing the cause of the fear....

Not like modern trailers that are 10 minutes long and after watching it you feel like you've already seen the entire film anyway....
Children
No Data