This discussion is locked.
You cannot post a reply to this discussion. If you have a question start a new discussion

Re. "Volunteer Induction - What An Enjoyable Way To Spend A Friday …" blog post

Did we miss an invitation to this?
Parents
  • Steve, I was puzzled by Michelle's assertion "all new IET volunteers receive a welcome email from the IET". Even I'm not sure who of our local network contacts I'd consider an active volunteer.

I'm casting my mind way back to when I became involved in the local network, and what sort of information and training would have helped me. To be honest, we need to pack our whole committee off to training camp for a thorough workshop on our tools and processes.
  • Steve, I was puzzled by Michelle's assertion "all new IET volunteers receive a welcome email from the IET". Even I'm not sure who of our local network contacts I'd consider an active volunteer.

I'm casting my mind way back to when I became involved in the local network, and what sort of information and training would have helped me. To be honest, we need to pack our whole committee off to training camp for a thorough workshop on our tools and processes.
Children
No Data