This discussion is locked.
You cannot post a reply to this discussion. If you have a question start a new discussion

Re. "Volunteer Induction - What An Enjoyable Way To Spend A Friday …" blog post

Did we miss an invitation to this?
Parents

• Alex Barrett:

I've just dipped into Career Manager, after watching an IET/Texas Instruments webinar. I think we all need a run through on recording and reporting CPD. 

Sorry for the delay in a response, Alex, I only dip into the Volunteers community every now and then - you may already have found the answer, but I thought it would be worth responding for anyone else reading this thread.

There is a webinar available for all members that explains CPD recording and another for how to submit a CPD declaration.  These are available at: www.theiet.org/CM-Training.  These are free to attend, available any time and explain the process in detail.  There are also quick guides available for those that prefer to learn by reading rather than watching a video. 

There is also a lifeskill session in the portfolio that can be booked for CPD and these can be run by the local networks as they see fit.  Any local network volunteers who are interested in booking this lifeskill should speak to the relevant LN Manager or contact the Lifeskills team at: LSBookings@theiet.org or call 01438765616.  

• Alex Barrett:

I've just dipped into Career Manager, after watching an IET/Texas Instruments webinar. I think we all need a run through on recording and reporting CPD. 

Sorry for the delay in a response, Alex, I only dip into the Volunteers community every now and then - you may already have found the answer, but I thought it would be worth responding for anyone else reading this thread.

There is a webinar available for all members that explains CPD recording and another for how to submit a CPD declaration.  These are available at: www.theiet.org/CM-Training.  These are free to attend, available any time and explain the process in detail.  There are also quick guides available for those that prefer to learn by reading rather than watching a video. 

There is also a lifeskill session in the portfolio that can be booked for CPD and these can be run by the local networks as they see fit.  Any local network volunteers who are interested in booking this lifeskill should speak to the relevant LN Manager or contact the Lifeskills team at: LSBookings@theiet.org or call 01438765616.  

Children
No Data