This discussion is locked.
You cannot post a reply to this discussion. If you have a question start a new discussion

Contact request

Hello,

Can anyone please direct me to a way of contacting any of the current committee members, such as an email address?

Thanks
Parents
  • Hi Jim,

I gave my email address at the technical lecture on 24th May, as there was an appeal for volunteers to join the committee. I haven't heard back so far and have been wondering what to do about it, especially with the onset of summer. I appreciate the need to keep email personal addresses private, but this does make IET networks hard to contact by outsiders, and in my opinion the IET should aim for inclusion where possible. With the Tribology TPN, we overcame this barrier with the email alias tribology@theiet.org - but this practice has not been adopted by other networks as far as I can see. If I am successful in joining this committee it will be my first priority to set up ScotlandSE@theiet.org or similar! (It's still possible I am missing something obvious on the website, however!)
  • Hi Jim,

I gave my email address at the technical lecture on 24th May, as there was an appeal for volunteers to join the committee. I haven't heard back so far and have been wondering what to do about it, especially with the onset of summer. I appreciate the need to keep email personal addresses private, but this does make IET networks hard to contact by outsiders, and in my opinion the IET should aim for inclusion where possible. With the Tribology TPN, we overcame this barrier with the email alias tribology@theiet.org - but this practice has not been adopted by other networks as far as I can see. If I am successful in joining this committee it will be my first priority to set up ScotlandSE@theiet.org or similar! (It's still possible I am missing something obvious on the website, however!)
Children
No Data