This discussion is locked.
You cannot post a reply to this discussion. If you have a question start a new discussion

IET Scotland South East are looking for new committee members

IET Scotland South East Local Network is run by volunteers. Engineers, just like you, who give just few hours of their time each month to further our profession and our institution and we need your help.

bf83856c8eee93769db7eca8b97c17f8-huge-volunteers.jpg

The Local Network volunteers:-

plan, organise and deliver our events programme that we run throughout the year, with guest speakers talking on hot engineering subjects;

they prepare and manage our budget;

keep our web site up to date and arrange publicity for events;

advise on professional registration;

liaise with our universities and student groups;

help build relationships with engineering businesses throughout the LN area

There is always more to do and just a few hours of your time would make a real difference.

Each session, the LN has run a series of interesting and consistently good programme of monthly talks with good speakers, and we have also organised other ad hoc events, sometimes jointly with other organisations. 

To keep the LN refreshed, we are looking for new volunteers for the main, Young Professional and Retired Member committee and a various committee roles are also available to continue and develop this work.  

I look forward to hearing from you if you would like to get involved.

0a12d9cdeca36b2e0e4ca41a34513839-huge-get-involved.jpg

Thanks

Lynsay Callaghan

IET Community Manager
lcallaghan@theiet.org
Parents
  • Louis Fourie‍ thanks for getting in touch.  Is it the main, Young Professional of Retired members group you are interested in?  If you can let me know, I can direct you to the correct committee contact.
  • Louis Fourie‍ thanks for getting in touch.  Is it the main, Young Professional of Retired members group you are interested in?  If you can let me know, I can direct you to the correct committee contact.
Children
No Data