This discussion is locked.
You cannot post a reply to this discussion. If you have a question start a new discussion

Working in Robotics and Mechatronics? Introduce yourself!

We'd love to hear more about you and why you've joined the community so here's the place to say hello and tell us a little bit more about yourself. 

Here are some questions to get you started:

• What made you join the Robotics and Mechatronics network?

• What are you hoping to get from the R&M community?

• What aspect of robotics do you find the most exciting?
Parents
  • I Dr Pushan Kumar Dutta  feel very excitedsmileysmileysmileyto join the robotics and mechatronics network. I am an Electronics Engineer by Profession and also an electronic hobbyist.

I am 32 years of age sad and feel like 24wink as I do work like a 16 yearlaugh old person when I want to work on robotics kit. It feels so interesting.

I have completed my PhD from Jadavpur University and have build using very simple materials and a small bit of microcontroller an electronics device for earthquake alert  monitoring in steel buildings and it is now published : link is provided below

www.aeuso.org/index.php

I am also interested to work on IoT based devices in agriculture.  I have completed my Post Doctoral stay in University of Oradea in the Department of Mechatronics and I learnt so much from them.

I am interested to work more present more seminars :        
    www.facebook.com/.../
    I was a visiting lecturer at Directorate General Shipping for Marine electro-Technology during the year 2014-2015. Along with another colleague I taught a value added course on Marine Electro-Technology, Basic troubleshooting and Electrical and PLC and SCADA concepts for  engineers who get to work in the shipping industry. I also developed a process control laboratory for a boiler room. This  provided a good opportunity for me to enable students understand relevance of the coursework in real life. I also engaged some classes for ‘Integrated System Design’ course in the Advanced Digital Embedded System Laboratory  during 2012-2014. This course dealt with several concepts like rectifiers design and multi-stable vibrators, ASIC and design, etc.
    At  Thinkware Robotics  I gave a series of seminars on topics like design for testability,
     Testing for 8051 and AVR and other microcontroller testing and design.
     I had to research the related material before giving a seminar to the group. It required a lot of multitasking as I was working as a  design engineer on time-critical projects. At Jadavpur University , I substituted several laboratory classes for my advisor (Dr. Mrinal Kanti Naskar). Most of the classes were for the undergraduate class Embedded System Design course that focused on the operational amplifiers design and interfacing and design based topics. Presently I have been involved in courses on Digital Signal Processing and Digital Communication and have completed teaching materials and also laboratory based materials for the students from Electronics and Communciation Engineering  and Electrical  and Electronics Engineering.
    I further developed courses on sensor based applications for University of Oradea and applied simevents and discrete event monitoring based lectures.
    Presently I am working on biomedical processing based projects  and involve faculty and students in the field of research.
    I am further working on off-grid monitoring projects and will ensure projects related to solar power renewable monitoring based projects and also projects related to biomedical engineering projects.
    My research work is also been done in the field of digital signal processing and I am making faculties and students work  with me in the field of research related to the development of digital filter design approaches and related techniques for the further advancement of research and development.

• I Dr Pushan Kumar Dutta  feel very excitedsmileysmileysmileyto join the robotics and mechatronics network. I am an Electronics Engineer by Profession and also an electronic hobbyist.

I am 32 years of age sad and feel like 24wink as I do work like a 16 yearlaugh old person when I want to work on robotics kit. It feels so interesting.

I have completed my PhD from Jadavpur University and have build using very simple materials and a small bit of microcontroller an electronics device for earthquake alert  monitoring in steel buildings and it is now published : link is provided below

www.aeuso.org/index.php

I am also interested to work on IoT based devices in agriculture.  I have completed my Post Doctoral stay in University of Oradea in the Department of Mechatronics and I learnt so much from them.

I am interested to work more present more seminars :        
    www.facebook.com/.../
    I was a visiting lecturer at Directorate General Shipping for Marine electro-Technology during the year 2014-2015. Along with another colleague I taught a value added course on Marine Electro-Technology, Basic troubleshooting and Electrical and PLC and SCADA concepts for  engineers who get to work in the shipping industry. I also developed a process control laboratory for a boiler room. This  provided a good opportunity for me to enable students understand relevance of the coursework in real life. I also engaged some classes for ‘Integrated System Design’ course in the Advanced Digital Embedded System Laboratory  during 2012-2014. This course dealt with several concepts like rectifiers design and multi-stable vibrators, ASIC and design, etc.
    At  Thinkware Robotics  I gave a series of seminars on topics like design for testability,
     Testing for 8051 and AVR and other microcontroller testing and design.
     I had to research the related material before giving a seminar to the group. It required a lot of multitasking as I was working as a  design engineer on time-critical projects. At Jadavpur University , I substituted several laboratory classes for my advisor (Dr. Mrinal Kanti Naskar). Most of the classes were for the undergraduate class Embedded System Design course that focused on the operational amplifiers design and interfacing and design based topics. Presently I have been involved in courses on Digital Signal Processing and Digital Communication and have completed teaching materials and also laboratory based materials for the students from Electronics and Communciation Engineering  and Electrical  and Electronics Engineering.
    I further developed courses on sensor based applications for University of Oradea and applied simevents and discrete event monitoring based lectures.
    Presently I am working on biomedical processing based projects  and involve faculty and students in the field of research.
    I am further working on off-grid monitoring projects and will ensure projects related to solar power renewable monitoring based projects and also projects related to biomedical engineering projects.
    My research work is also been done in the field of digital signal processing and I am making faculties and students work  with me in the field of research related to the development of digital filter design approaches and related techniques for the further advancement of research and development.

Children
No Data