This discussion is locked.
You cannot post a reply to this discussion. If you have a question start a new discussion

Engineering Opportunities in Canada

Former Community Member
Former Community Member
Please take a look at this post.  It seems pretty disappointing for those of us that encourage young people to join the profession.  Are we misleading people or are we being misled ourselves.

www.cbc.ca/.../millennial-jobs-education-1.4009295

Edwin,

Member of Council,

Ottawa LN.
Parents
  • Former Community Member
    0 Former Community Member
    Andrew,

Good to see some comments on my post.  It is very hard to get accurate stats on engineering employment.  I will not be attending the event in Orlando.  Several of my Ottawa LN associates will be attending to represent the Ottawa LN.  I am still a Council member and I will be attending the next Council meeting at Savoy Place in October.  So we try to spread the connectivity with the various IET committees and groups around.

Will you be attending?  If so, please take a few moments to connect with Bhagvat and Gareth, we have an active committee and are always pleased to work with other IET Members.

Cheers,

Edwin
  • Former Community Member
    0 Former Community Member
    Andrew,

Good to see some comments on my post.  It is very hard to get accurate stats on engineering employment.  I will not be attending the event in Orlando.  Several of my Ottawa LN associates will be attending to represent the Ottawa LN.  I am still a Council member and I will be attending the next Council meeting at Savoy Place in October.  So we try to spread the connectivity with the various IET committees and groups around.

Will you be attending?  If so, please take a few moments to connect with Bhagvat and Gareth, we have an active committee and are always pleased to work with other IET Members.

Cheers,

Edwin
Children
No Data