This discussion is locked.
You cannot post a reply to this discussion. If you have a question start a new discussion

Welcome and Introduce Yourself!

Welcome to the IET Vision and Imaging Network discussion page on Engineering Communities!

This is a thread to introduce yourself to your fellow network members. We’d love to hear more about you so here are a few questions for you to answer so we can learn more about you!

Name:

Brief career history:

What interests you about vision and imaging:

Other interests:

Parents
  • A little bit about myself. My name is Natalia and I am the current Community Manager for Vision and Imaging, covering for my colleague Phoebe Houssein for the next few months. My role is to support the community and to work with the volunteers on the Executive Committee in creating events and activities. I'm also the Community Manager for Antennas and Propagation, Electromagnetics, RF and Microwave and Internet of Things. I've been with the IET for nearly 3 years
  • A little bit about myself. My name is Natalia and I am the current Community Manager for Vision and Imaging, covering for my colleague Phoebe Houssein for the next few months. My role is to support the community and to work with the volunteers on the Executive Committee in creating events and activities. I'm also the Community Manager for Antennas and Propagation, Electromagnetics, RF and Microwave and Internet of Things. I've been with the IET for nearly 3 years
Children
No Data