This discussion is locked.
You cannot post a reply to this discussion. If you have a question start a new discussion

Forces/Ex-forces community

Hi everyone. Not sure if this is the right place to be asking this question, but I've looked through the various communities and I couldn't see anything in the way of bringing together engineers who are either serving or who have left the forces. I've been out the army ten years now, but when I look back on it there was very little instilled in the way of professional development during my time in the forces. I think the army I served in was very backwards in that respect, and it would be interesting to know how or if it had changed, and I'd be interested to know if anyone thinks that this is the sort of community that would add value to the IET. I think if I'd had better opportunities for guidance in a professional sense I'd have really benefitted.
Parents
  • I think you've hit the nail on the head there though, even though we may have gone slightly round the houses to get there haha!

Is that environment present in the forces in 2019, should it be, and should the IET be active in its promotion?
  • I think you've hit the nail on the head there though, even though we may have gone slightly round the houses to get there haha!

Is that environment present in the forces in 2019, should it be, and should the IET be active in its promotion?
Children
No Data