This discussion is locked.
You cannot post a reply to this discussion. If you have a question start a new discussion

Solar Energy

Can we say the size of the Solar panel is one of the limitations in a solar practical experiment? For instance size or number of solar panels matters in real time installation, I believe 24 volts solar panel will charge 24 Volts battery in real time depending on the solar intensity, and I know that 48 Volts Solar panel (connected in series) will charge the 24 volts Battery faster than 24 Volts solar panel. Kindly share your thought on this.

Cheers.

Parents
  • what sort of lab experiment ? - is this for something like a training college to teach new folk how to use existing technology,  where really small even just a table top demonstration, would be fine,  or a proof of concept site to demonstrate cutting edge techniques on a sub-economic scale to see if it is worth scaling up ? (where anything from a single  house up to few hectares of panels may be 'small' )

I am sort of just assuming you do not mean indoors - a clear line of sight to the sun is needed for best effect after all ;-)

Mike

• what sort of lab experiment ? - is this for something like a training college to teach new folk how to use existing technology,  where really small even just a table top demonstration, would be fine,  or a proof of concept site to demonstrate cutting edge techniques on a sub-economic scale to see if it is worth scaling up ? (where anything from a single  house up to few hectares of panels may be 'small' )

I am sort of just assuming you do not mean indoors - a clear line of sight to the sun is needed for best effect after all ;-)

Mike

Children
No Data