This discussion is locked.
You cannot post a reply to this discussion. If you have a question start a new discussion

The spectrum of anti-matter. Where is the evidence that the hydrogen emits dark absorption lines?

Scientists at giant collider and Tokamak installations are checking their records to identify the hydrogen plasma emission line frequencies spectrums to see if they are bright or dark.

If spectrum lines are dark then that would mean that the sun our star is made of anti matter which will lead to huge electro-static voltages across space and explain the dark energy repelling force that is expanding our universe.

Similarly the sun our star can shine spinning magnoflux current in the form of electro-magnetic light to our planet through the dark matter force inside the solar wind.

Parents
  • Flux, energy just passing though, has to be entirely reactive as it is transported, not lost - only that which enters the volume but does not leave is dissipated and has a real projection.  The energy lost as heat in the genset windings and the load are real - the energy transported by the current in the wires and the voltage between them is not dissipated there. (unless there is a serious fault)
    I'm not sure if we are speaking quite the same language, and if you are really visualising what the equations are saying.

dB/dz does not have to be zero, it just has to sum with dB/dx and dB/dy to zero, you can have a gradient of 100 Teslas per metre to one side of the straight line between the poles of your magnet, (that's about right for a typical woofer loudspeaker magnet) but the divergence at  one pole must match the convergence at the other. (it does not have to be the same shape, or the same flux density at a given distance, just the flux lines,( if you like to imagine those as a measure of flux density) must me in equal no at both ends of the same magnet.)

Mike.

• Flux, energy just passing though, has to be entirely reactive as it is transported, not lost - only that which enters the volume but does not leave is dissipated and has a real projection.  The energy lost as heat in the genset windings and the load are real - the energy transported by the current in the wires and the voltage between them is not dissipated there. (unless there is a serious fault)
    I'm not sure if we are speaking quite the same language, and if you are really visualising what the equations are saying.

dB/dz does not have to be zero, it just has to sum with dB/dx and dB/dy to zero, you can have a gradient of 100 Teslas per metre to one side of the straight line between the poles of your magnet, (that's about right for a typical woofer loudspeaker magnet) but the divergence at  one pole must match the convergence at the other. (it does not have to be the same shape, or the same flux density at a given distance, just the flux lines,( if you like to imagine those as a measure of flux density) must me in equal no at both ends of the same magnet.)

Mike.

Children
  • Hi Mike,

Your Para 1.    Agreed

Para 2  See attached youtube video  www.youtube.com/watch .  My conclusion is that photons and magnons are the only units of energy that can move at or rear the speed of light in a vacuum and not electrons or ions. 

Para 3  Agree that magnetic lines entering and leaving across a magnetised airgap must balance. But looking at the real and reactive power in the magnoflux from my 3D sketches above we can see that the phase angle to voltage is critical or a Cosine reduction will occur if not at right angles and we get quantum or virtual imaginary power.

So the dB/dx * dB/dy = spinning area of magnoflux and is not zero.  

However, if you then reverse the direction of spin for the next complete cycle then it will cancel out the magnoflux which is similar to what happens to photons of light in the 2 slit experiments.