This discussion is locked.
You cannot post a reply to this discussion. If you have a question start a new discussion

Climate Change Survey

If you live in the UK and would like to contribute to a Climate change survey, can you please fill in the survey (or use the QR code):

cranfielduniversity.eu.qualtrics.com/.../SV_0BTtHrYH9BcQRBs

Clock2 Average completion time: 10 minutes. 

ComputerMy colleagues and I are conducting a UKRI-funded research to better understand your perceptions about climate change. 

You can check back with me for the outcomes of the project. Thanks in advance for you for your time!

Parents
  • I have completed the survey but felt the questions were rather limiting and I was not able to correctly record my views.

e.g. I don't believe we can achieve net zero by 2050 as the politicians have no clear plan on how to get there and if we do we get any where near it have crippled our economy as very few other countries will have made much progress toward it and we will still be buying cheap products from high CO2/pollution  producers.

• I have completed the survey but felt the questions were rather limiting and I was not able to correctly record my views.

I thought that to some degree, but the questions do seem to be relevant and to make sense.

My guilty pleasure is old motor cars.

• I tend to agree with kfh. Especially forr the question "who do you trust to give accurate information about climate change" I would have liked a "none of the above" option!

• I tend to agree with kfh. Especially forr the question "who do you trust to give accurate information about climate change" I would have liked a "none of the above" option!

Children
No Data