This discussion is locked.
You cannot post a reply to this discussion. If you have a question start a new discussion

Sellafield Clean Up.

Sellafield is having a big clean up. It is called Britain's most dangerous building. It has 10,000 m3 of radioactive sludge. The sludge is being put into big backed bean tins and covered in Polyfilla. A robotic arm is being used to handle the sludge. But a comforting thought perhaps is that Hanford in the U.S.A. has 20 times the amount of high level nuclear waste as Sellafield. (or perhaps not so comforting after all).

Source: Not the Daily Mail.

Z.

Parents
  • I admit I know little about how radio activity works  although I ro try to learn I still seriously think they need to look at ways to contain it even if it can't be stopped we need to look at containing it to put it over simply we need to make it behave

• I admit I know little about how radio activity works  although I ro try to learn I still seriously think they need to look at ways to contain it even if it can't be stopped we need to look at containing it to put it over simply we need to make it behave

Children
No Data